Recipe Card Blocks also includes 4 additional blocks beside the main Recipe Card Block with Schema markup.
- Print button (on/off)
- Images in each direction
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Add the marinade to the pork and let it sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- While the pork is marinating, prepare your salad. Chop the tomatoes in two and dice the avocado, cucumber and onion.
- Example of sub-group
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Add red wine vinegar and avocado oil, and toss to mix it all together.
- Cook the marinated pork over medium to high heat until it is cooked through and has a nice sear.
- Serve the salad and pork together and enjoy!